Group Tour Package
FRASER RIVER CULTURAL FISHING PACKAGE
3 DAY MID-WEEK
all-inclusive corporate retreat package
$679 per person
2011 Mid-week, November to August 2012
limited group tour size of 30
The package showcases the legendary Sasquatch pictograph tour plus prize fishing on the magnificent Fraser River and a dip in the Harrison Hot Springs. A true Sto:lo welcome is a high-light with visitors while they learn and participate in cultural traditions and spirituality.
- Located 100 km east of Vancouver, BC, along both sides of the Fraser River on an ancient flood plane is the Sto:lo traditional territory. This group tour package explores nature and culture along the shore of the Fraser River at a world class fishing lodge and provides a vibrant environment for replenishment .
- The area showcases a sturgeon catch and release, ancient site riverboat tour in a spectacular natural environment. The guided tour promotes cultural sharing and eco-based marine explorations.
- Sweatlodge Ceremony
- Ancient village site
- Sasquatch Tour, Harrison Hot Springs, Harrison Lake, BC
- Fishing, Fraser River, Agassiz, BC
- 2 nights accommodations on The Fraser River
- Traditional salmon barbecue
- Swim at the hot springs
$6I8 per person based on double/triple occupancy plus taxes
Limited tour size of 30
The Price includes the exclusive use of a lodge for 2 nights. The lodge is state of the art and features a stunning native theme of stone, wood and fire. There’s a large games room and a 3000 sq ft deck with views of Mount Cheam, the Fraser River and the roaming bison.
- All gourmet meals & coffee breaks, including traditional salmon dinner. 6 meals: 2 lunches, 2 breakfasts; 2 dinners.
- Fishing Lodge Accommodation in 12 rooms (double & triple occupancy)
- Select sightseeing, activities, and admissions, as described.
- Not included - any items not listed such as but not limited to Services Tax; meals (other than listed): gratuities; personal expenses
Day 1 – Hatzic, BC / Harrison Hot Springs, BC / Agassiz, BC
The Independent Travel Tour begins in Harrison Mills with a 2 hour riverboat cultural tour on Harrison Lake to visit the pictographs of the mythical Sasquatch. Check-in at the Lodge is 3:00 pm with a welcome dinner and a cultural awareness program. Overnights Fishing Lodge.
Day 2–Agassiz, BC
Breakfast is served in the dining room & the group can experience some great sturgeon fishing for a ½ day. Four hours is reserved for personal time. A Sweatlodge Ceremony will be offered in the afternoon and a traditional salmon barbecue feast to end the evening ceremonies. Overnight - Fishing Lodge
Day 3–Agassiz, BC
A Light Breakfast and a morning swim and sightseeing at Harrison Hot Springs. A closing ceremony to end the tour and mid-morning check-out.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY – Talking Totem Tours Consultants can add extra days, activities, and other options to your itinerary. Prices vary.
PRE- AND POST-TOUR ADD-ONS:
Lower Mainland, Squamish, Whistler, Vancouver Island, the Pacific Northwest
FULL-SERVICE CONVENIENCE: your Talking Totem Tours Consultant can arrange Amtrak and flights.
- Sto:lo Nation (St ah-low), like Follow, with the O drawn out)
Request this package
for more information
Contact Talking Totem Tours if you want to have an exhilarating cultural experience.
Talking Totem Tours
1664 Thrums Road